Vietnam Petroleum Institute is providing special core analysis services for oil and gas companies in Viet Nam for about 40 years. Main services are such as:
– Sample wettability restoration at reservoir condition, Electricity properties to determining a, m, n index,
– Cation exchange capacity, Capillary pressure, Wettability by Amott and USBM, Liquid permeability, Relative permeability,
– Critical Velocity, Fluid/fluid or Rock/Fluid interaction,
– Scaling phenomenon…
These services have been performed mainly on reservoir in Viet Nam providing important data for oil and gas company during opearation.
– These modern systems are located in Block E2B-5, D1 street, Saigon Hi-Tech park, Tan Phu ward, district 9, Ho Chi Minh city.
– Special equipments to perform testing such as: High pressure electrical core holder, Oven system, Automated pump system, Automated Centrifuge at ambient and overburden pressure, High pressure Mercury Injection Autopore IV, Core flooding at HTHP, Software and Automated data acquisition system…
– All of system and equipment were calibrated periodically and the performed followiing ATSM.
VPI provide special core analysis services for:
– International Oil company: ExxonMobil; Idemitsu, JVPC, ENI, Talisman, Repsol, Murphy Oil, Rosneft, Vietgazprom, Petronas, Shell, Total, …
– Joint Operating Company and Domestic Oil company: BienDong POC, HoangLong JOC, ThangLong JOC, PVEP POC, CuuLong JOC, …
Mr. Minh Nguyen-Hong
Mobile: +84 902555186
Tel: + 84 28 3556 6129/Ext. 5168
Fax: + 84 28 3620 8825