Professional training in exploration and production is one of VPI’s strengths that have been resulted from more than 40 years of research and consultancy to the industry in this field.
The training courses include public and customized courses, basic and advanced levels.
Depending the course content and customers’ requests, courses can be conducted by in-class instruction, accompanied with exercises with software applications, practice in laboratories and field trip study.
E&P training program are designed in series for the following areas:
– Reservoir Engineering;
– Drilling and Production engineering and facilities.
– Wide network of instructors from industry, VPI and other domestic and international training organizations, academia, consulting companies;
– Up-to-date professional software;
– Well-equipped laboratories;
– Modern training facilities in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Some courses that well-recognized and appreciated by E&P players in Vietnam:
– Biostratigraphy and all the fossils groups (micropalaeontology, calcareous nannofossi and palynology/palynofacies);
– Reservoir geology, depositional environment by interpretation of well logging data;
– Sequence stratigraphy and tectonic – structural analysis (may include field trip);
– Seismic data processing, interpretation and special analysis;
– Well test analysis;
– Flow Assurance;
– Hydrocarbon allocation;
– Enhanced oil recovery and decline curves analysis;
– Decommissioning in oil and gas industry
– Field trips: Ha Long – Cat Ba, Co To, Bach Long Vi, Lang Son, Hà Giang, …
Mr. Minh Châu-Khiếu